si - as in "and" me and you
Iulia and Ion meet again for some examples.....
Iulia: Eu vorbesc romaneste. = I speak romanian.
Ion: Si eu. = And I also. OR Me too.
Iulia: Mie îmi place mazare. = Me, I like peas. (i really hate peas but that was the first thing i could think of)
Ion: Si mie. = And me also. OR Me too.
Iulia: Pe mine mă salută primarul. = I greet the mayor.
Ion: Si pe mine. = And I. OR Me too.
Iulia: El mă iubeste. = He loves me.
Ion: Si pe tine. = And I love you OR Me too.
In this last example when Iulia says El mă iubeste (pe mine.) The pe mine is implied here.
Iulia: Ghidul merge cu mine. = The guide goes with me.
Ion: Si cu mine. = And with me. OR With me too.